Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Call Of Duty Facts:4 Battlefield or MW3?

I'm a battlefield kind of guy. I LOVE the multiplayer, the graphics have always been amazing. But MW3, if you don't have MW3 everyone says your a noob? I Prefer the Call of Duty campaign to the Battlefield campaign. When i get a new COD at 12 O'clock i play the campaign on veteran. But if the COD guys could make the graphics better, that would be nice!

I'm competitive, i love beating people. But i just don't feel that in Battlefield. When i play MW3 i have that urge to prestige before my friends. But you can't in Battlefield. I like battlefield and driving the tanks and flying jets and helicopter 2 feet above the ground. If Call Of Duty had half of those things i would be glued to my Xbox.

But it doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment